1) TRT: 0:58 A Message from ILEA-NCC Chapter President: Ersson Bartle
Thank you for attending the ILEA-NCC Virtual Gala, and thank you to our committee members & sponsors! Got feedback? Email us at [email protected]
2) TRT: 1:19 Tommie Murphy, VP of Education & Programs on Upcoming Events
- Tuesdays at 10:00 AM: “Coffee w/ RJB”
- Nov 12, 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM : SueCooks Kitchen Presents: “Pad Krapow” (spicy Thai stir fry w/ basil, eggplant & string beans): https://events.ileancc.org/meetinginfo.php?id=186&ts=1603828790
- Nov 17, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM: The New Normal: “The Virtues of Going Virtual”:
- Dec 1, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM: The New Normal: “Reopening Safely & Responsibly During COVID”: Save the Date! https://events.ileancc.org/meetinginfo.php?id=189&ts=1603831277
3) TRT: 3:43 Meet ILEA Nashville!
In an effort to learn, grow, be inspired, and feel a greater sense of connection to our broader ILEA community, we're introducing you to different ILEA chapter each month. This month... Meet Nashville! Thank you so much to our very special guests, Marie Popko, CSEP and Gretchen Smith, CMP, DMCP for meeting with us! Follow this awesome chapter on Insta @ileanashville or https://www.ileanashville.org
4) TRT: 1:07 DEI Resource Guide Coming Soon
Immediate Past President, RJB, serves on ILEA International’s DEI Committee and gives us a sneak peek at a comprehensive new DEI resource guide, heading our way in the coming weeks!
Got questions or comments about the ILEA-NCC Video News Reel? Email VP of Communications, Velia Amarasingham at [email protected]
Thank you for watching!